2023 BMW i7 Interior
The new BMW 7 Series is a true luxury sedan that’s designed to maximize your comfort on the Philadelphia roads. However, if you’re looking to make the switch to an electric vehicle, you’ll want to opt for the new BMW i7.
The 2023 BMW i7 electric sedan is a fully electric vehicle that delivers legendary BMW comfortability thanks to a cabin packed full of innovative technology. But, what’s the 2023 BMW i7 interior like? BMW of Turnersville will help you find out today! Continue your research and explore the new BMW i7 specs with our team and we’ll help you discover all the highlights that its interior offers.
What Are the 2023 BMW i7 Interior Features & Highlights?
BMW vehicles are known for their feature-packed cabins and it’s no different for the 2023 BMW i7. In fact, the new BMW i7 pushes the envelope for BMW and showcases what you can expect for the future of BMW executive sedans.
From the advanced technology to the high-quality materials, the 2023 BMW i7 electric sedan is designed to allow you to indulge in pure comfort on your Sewell adventures. So, what features does the 2023 BMW i7 interior offer? Take a look below to find out:
- BMW Curved Display: The BMW Curved Display expands across the dashboard and puts all the vital information and controls within easy reach.
- Rear-Seat Comfort: If you plan on being in the rear passenger seat of the 2023 BMW i7, you won’t be disappointed because it’s appointed with ventilated, heated, and massaging seats to maximize your comfort.
- Panoramic Sky Lounge LED Roof: With customizable colors and intensity, you can set the mood and atmosphere of your BMW i7 cabin when you utilize the Panoramic Sky Lounge LED roof.
- BMW iDrive 8 Operating System: The latest iDrive operating system features cloud-based navigation, remote software updates, wireless Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™, and more to elevate your driving experience.
Interior BMW i7 Specs & Dimensions
Interior features are just the start of what makes the 2023 BMW i7 so comfortable. As soon as you climb inside the new BMW i7, you’ll immediately notice the spacious cabin for both the driver and passengers. When you want generous interior dimensions and unbeatable comfort for long Williamstown drives, the BMW i7 has you covered. Here are the interior BMW i7 specs and dimensions:
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Front/Rear Headroom: 39.8 inches/38.6 inches
- Front/Rear Shoulder Room: 61.0 inches/56.3 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 41.2 inches/56.3 inches
- Trunk Space: 17.7 cubic feet
Find Out How You Can Experience the 2023 BMW i7 Electric Sedan With BMW of Turnersville!
The 2023 BMW i7 is the ultimate luxury sedan and its interior will have you impressed when you’re tackling the Turnersville roads. If you want to experience the new BMW i7 but you’re not sure where to start, you can get in touch with BMW of Turnersville for more information!
More from BMW of Turnersville
The 2024 BMW X3 is ready to help you take on Philadelphia adventures with total confidence. The latest BMW X3 delivers impressive versatility so you can enjoy outstanding practicality but it does so without sacrificing a memorable driving experience. While there’s plenty of performance to enjoy with this new BMW SAV®, is the BMW…
It’s hard to beat the versatility of a BMW SUV. They come with plenty of space for you and your family to spread out on Philadelphia drives. Best of all, opting for a new BMW means that you’re getting plenty of performance for your drives. With that being said, we’re excited to introduce you…
The 2023 BMW X5 interior is stylish, roomy, and loaded with state-of-the-art features like a premium Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System and a large panoramic moonroof. BMW of Turnersville looks forward to introducing you to everything this luxurious SUV offers. Read on to learn more about the BMW X5 interior, its design, and interior dimensions, then…