2022 BMW iX Interior
The luxury EV market is set to transform with the release of the all-new 2022 BMW iX—an all-electric model that delivers everything you love about the BMW SAV® lineup, and then some. Although we’re still waiting on the final interior BMW iX dimensions, it’s already safe to say that the 2022 BMW iX interior will impress the Philadelphia region’s most discerning drivers. With a focus on driver-centric Shy Tech and a smartly designed cabin, the iX is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression.
BMW iX Seating & Design
The 2022 BMW iXseats five passengers comfortably, and since there’s no driveshaft taking up space inside the cabin, even the middle second-row seat feels spacious on drives through Philadelphia and Sewell. Let’s take a look at the other features that make this SAV® so welcoming:
- Sustainable Materials: The iX uses sustainably sourced materials to astounding effect. Sensatec® is standard, and Exclusive Natural leather is available. Both are treated with a natural olive leaf extract that benefits the environment even as it improves the quality of your cabin. The iX interior also utilizes FSC-certified wood, recycled nylon waste material, and a high proportion of recycled plastics for many trim elements and finishes—and there are plenty of soft-touch surfaces, too.
- Stylish Upholsteries: Sensatec® is available in Black, Gray, and Mocha with the standard Atelier specification. The Stonegray specification offers Loft, which combines high-quality textiles with microfiber in a unique pattern. At the top of the lineup, natural leather is available in Castanea and Amido.
- Seating Features: The front and rear outboard seats all have integral headrests, and these can even be outfitted with speakers—a first for BMW. Both rows of seats can be heated. The upholstery on the rear seats goes all the way to the edge of the cabin, creating an especially inviting rear row.
- Panoramic Moonroof: It’s impossible to describe the experience of sitting in the iX without discussing this model’s massive—and high-tech—glass roof! This standard feature has been designed with thousands of liquid crystals that function to provide electrochromatic shading with the press of a button.
What can we say about the 2022 BMW iX dimensions? Measuring 195 inches from end to end, the iX is roughly the same size as the celebrated BMW X5. It should offer comparable interior dimensions, with the caveat that EV design allows even more space to be designated for passengers and cargo!
BMW iX Interior Technology
The 2022 BMW iX interior puts the brand’s new commitment to Shy Tech on full display. BMW has always designed driver-focused vehicles that cut down on distractions, but the iX takes things to the next level with almost 50 percent fewer buttons and switches compared to other SUVs from the brand. Of course, you’ll still receive plenty of next-generation luxuries in exchange for the BMW iX price. Take a look at some of the highlights here:
- Curved Glass Display: A new 14.9-inch BMW Curved Display takes center stage in the new iX. The familiar console Controller retains some hard keys, but for most functions, you’ll use the system’s active haptic inputs and feeler bars for a remarkably fluid and responsive experience. iDrive8 is standard as well, and the information you need at all times is available on the 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster.
- Integrated Technology: The same design principle underlies this model’s full-integrated, hidden speakers and its optional Head-Up Display. When not in use, the IX SAV’s most advanced technologies melt into the background—and return in a moment’s notice when you need them. Even the heating systems are subtle, with radiated heat flowing directly from the dash and the door panels.
- Other Interior Features: When you’re inside the iX, you’ll also want to look for standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Wi-Fi hotspot compatibility, a standard 18-speaker Harman/Kardon® stereo, and an optional 30-speaker Bowers & Wilkins stereo, among many other inclusions and options.
When all is said and done, the iX is at least as luxurious as range-topping models like the BMW X7 or the BMW 7 Series. It easily exceeds standards set by rivals like the Tesla Model X.
Pre-Order your BMW iX from BMW of Turnersville
If you’re located anywhere near Turnersville or Williamstown, you can reserve your iX through our dealership today! Ready to get started? Take a moment to value your trade-in today, or contact us to receive updates whenever we learn more! While you’re at it, make sure to check out our current BMW iX lease offers.
More from BMW of Turnersville
Before you bring home a new BMW X5, you’ll want to be familiar with all of your options—and BMW of Turnersville has laid out everything you need to know. The 2023 BMW X5 price list starts at $61,600 MSRP, and every model in the lineup offers an extraordinary range of luxury features. Ready for a closer…
If you’re ready to revolutionize your Philadelphia-area drivers with a new electric vehicle, then you’ll certainly want to explore the 2023 BMW i7 specs in detail. The BMW i7 price list starts at $119,300 MSRP, making it the most luxurious EV that is currently offered by the brand. Rest assured that the 2023 BMW…
You already know that the 2022 BMW X3 looks great on the highways of Williamstown, but what can you expect from the inside of the cabin? Make no mistake: this compact luxury SUV leaves very little to be desired. Whether you frequently travel with passengers or you need a versatile vehicle for your busy…