2022 BMW 5 Series Price & Configurations
The 2022 BMW 5 Series price list starts at $54,200 MSRP, but you’ll have eight unique configurations to consider. Will you choose the entry level model, a plug-in hybrid, or a 5 Series with M Performance features? It’s all up to you, and we’ve laid out all of your options below!
2022 BMW 5 Series Price List
Although each new BMW 5 Series configuration is offered with a wide range of options and upgrades, the starting price for each model is as follows:
- 2022 BMW 530i Sedan: Starting price of $54,200 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 530i xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $56,500 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 540i Sedan: Starting price of $59,950 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 540i xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $62,250 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 530e Sedan: Starting price of $55,550 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 530e xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $57,850 MSRP
- 2022 BMW M550i xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $76,800 MSRP
- 2022 BMW M5 Sedan: Starting price of $103,500 MSRP
2022 BMW 530i & 530i xDrive Features
The 2022 BMW 530i and the 530i xDrive offer standard rear-wheel drive and standard xDrive AWD, respectively. Aside from this, the two models are practically identical. Both come equipped with each of the following:
- 248-hp 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder
- Perforated SensaTec
- Fineline Ridge Wood Trim
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Connected Package Professional
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 12 speakers
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 12.3-inch central touchscreen display
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dynamic Cruise Control
- Comfort Access keyless entry
- Multi-zone Climate Control
- 2-way power glass moonroof
- Active Driving Assistant
- Active Protection System
- And more!
2022 BMW 540i & 540i xDrive Features
The 2022 BMW 540i gains a 3.0-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine that churns out 335 hp. Although Philadelphia and Sewell drivers may encounter a few improvements inside the cabin, it shares almost all of its other features with the 530i. The 540i xDrive gains standard xDrive all-wheel drive, but it’s identical to the standard 540i in all other respects.
2022 BMW 530e & 530e xDrive Features
Are you hoping to revolutionize your daily driving experience in the new year? You can’t go wrong with a plug-in hybrid 5 Series. This model combines a 4-cylinder engine with a twin-scroll turbocharger and an integrated electric motor for a total power output of 288 hp.
The 530e and the 530e naturally feature unique instrumentation, and since these models can run almost silently, they also feature an audio warning to pedestrians. Lastly, these models gain 19-inch wheels!
2022 BMW M550i Features
Looking for a much more luxurious ride? The 2022 BMW M550i starts at $76,800 MSRP, and it delivers a lot more to love:
- 523-hp 4.4-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo V8 engine
- Dakota Leather upholstery
- Aluminum Rhombicle Smoke Grey Trim with Pearl Chrome Accent
- 20-way adjustable Power Multi-contour front seats
- Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System with 464-watt amplifier and 16 speakers
- Adaptive M Suspension with electronically controlled damper
- M Sport Differential
- M Sport Brakes with Blue Calipers
- And more!
2022 BMW M5 Features
Perhaps you’re ready to pull out all the stops. Make no mistake: the 2022 BMW M5 is the perfect model for you. Here’s a closer look at some of its unique features:
- 600-hp 4.4-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo V8 engine
- Extended Merino Leather upholstery
- M-specific Head-up Display
- Gesture Control
What’s more, 2022 marks the introduction of the first-ever BWM M5 CS. With 627 horsepower and a 0–60 time of 2.9 seconds, it will forever change your experience on the highways of Turnersville and Williamstown.
Test Drive the 2022 BMW 5 Series at BMW of Turnersville!
Whether you’re ready to visit our dealership or you’d prefer to shop and buy online, it’s easy to take the next steps with BMW of Turnersville. Now that you’ve had a chance to review the 2022 BMW 5 Series price list, take a moment to value your trade-in and find out how much you could save.
More from BMW of Turnersville
The 2024 BMW X3 is ready to help you take on Philadelphia adventures with total confidence. The latest BMW X3 delivers impressive versatility so you can enjoy outstanding practicality but it does so without sacrificing a memorable driving experience. While there’s plenty of performance to enjoy with this new BMW SAV®, is the BMW…
It’s hard to beat the versatility of a BMW SUV. They come with plenty of space for you and your family to spread out on Philadelphia drives. Best of all, opting for a new BMW means that you’re getting plenty of performance for your drives. With that being said, we’re excited to introduce you…
The 2023 BMW X5 interior is stylish, roomy, and loaded with state-of-the-art features like a premium Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System and a large panoramic moonroof. BMW of Turnersville looks forward to introducing you to everything this luxurious SUV offers. Read on to learn more about the BMW X5 interior, its design, and interior dimensions, then…