2021 BMW X7 Interior
If you’re looking for a three-row SUV with more to offer, look no further. The 2021 BMW X7 interior easily exceeds most expectations, and even the Sewell area’s most discerning drivers will have a hard time finding a fault in this model’s design. Of course, in order to do justice to this vehicle, no amount of description will suffice. We’ll need to show you exactly what it’s offering–and that’s exactly what we’ve done, below!
BMW X7 Interior Features: Standard and Available
The 2021 BMW X7 interior comes standard with seating for seven. However, if you don’t need all that seating, you can equip the second row of your BMW X7 with captain’s chairs. This choice will reduce your total seating capacity to six–but you’ll be rewarded with a more comfortable touring experience.
This is only the beginning. Here, we’ve highlighted some of the Philadelphia region’s favorite BMW X7 interior features:
- SensaTec upholstery
- Fineline stripe brown high-gloss Wood trim
- Fully finished cargo area with velour carpeting
- Cargo cover and floor mats
Connectivity & Technology
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Connected Package Professional
- Intelligent Personal Assistant voice control
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 10 speakers
- Live Cockpit Professional with a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- iDrive 7.0 with a 12.3-inch central information display
- Navigation, Bluetooth, two USB ports, and a touchpad controller
Comfort & Convenience
- 3-spoke leather-wrapped multi-function sport steering wheel
- Remote Engine Start
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- 3rd-row seating
- Panoramic moonroof with fully automatic, 2-piece glass panel
- Automatic 4-zone climate control
- 16-way power front sport seats
- Comfort Access keyless entry with hands-free trunk/lid opening
- 3-stage heated front seats
- Heated Front Armrests & Steering Wheel
- Wireless charging (Qi charging standard)
- Active-charcoal micro-filter ventilation
Yes, you read that right. All of the high-end features identified above come standard in the baseline X7 xDrive40i. Looking for a little something extra? Vernasca leather, Merino leather, Piano Black trim, Fine Wood Ash Grain trim, and Harman/Kardon® audio are just a few of the available options. Check out our BMW X7 lease offers to bring your favorite model home for a more accessible monthly payment.
If you’d consider other BMW SUVs too, check out the full range of 2021 BMW X5 colors before you move forward.
What’s Inside of the BMW ALPINA XB7?
At the top of the current X7 SAV lineup, you’ll encounter the utterly singular ALPINA XB7. We couldn’t let the moment pass without drawing your attention to the features that make its interior so unique:
- Extended Merino leather upholstery
- Glass Controls
- Leather dashboard
- Floormats with ALPINA emblem
- ALPINA LAVALINA leather steering wheel with signature Blue and Green stitching
- ALPINA Walnut Nature Black, ALPINA Piano Black or ALPINA Myrtle Wood
- Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System with 16 speakers
- Full-color Head-up Display
- 20-way power Multi-contour front seats
- Heated & Cooled Cupholders
- And much more!
Dimensions of the BMW X7: Inside a Large Luxury SUV
The BMW X7 seats seven as standard–or six if you equip your BMW X7 with captain’s chairs. In its standard configuration, the BMW X7 interior dimensions are as follows:
- Headroom: 41.9 inches in the front row
- Legroom: 39.8 inches (1st) / 37.6 inches (2nd) / 33.3 inches (3rd)
- Shoulder Room: 60.0 inches (1st) / 58.1 inches (2nd) / 47.9 inches (3rd)
- Cargo Space: 48.6 cubic feet with all seats upright, 90.4 cubic feet at maximum
As with every other element in the BMW X7 interior, the 3rd row is sure to impress. Even adult passengers will have no trouble getting comfortable.
Find Your New BMW X7 at BMW of Turnersville
Now that you’ve had a chance to find out what the BMW X7 offers inside, step into our virtual showroom to learn more! Our dealership is easy to reach from anywhere near Williamstown, but there’s no shame in getting started at home or completing the whole process online. Just let us know what we can do to help.