Step Into the 2021 BMW M3 Interior
The 2021 BMW M3 has benefitted from a comprehensive redesign for the new model-year, and it’s certainly safe to say that the new M3 interior is more striking than ever before! We know that many Philadelphia-area drivers can’t wait to get a closer look inside the cabin, so we’ve laid out everything you need to know about this model’s feature highlights, interior color options, and dimensions! Let us know when you’re ready to see the 2021 BMW M3 interior in person.
BMW M3 Interior Features
You won’t find anything but the best in the cabin of the new BMW M3 Sedan. A quick look at the standard highlights should be more than enough to convince you:
- Extended Merino Leather
- Front M sport seats with power bolsters, thigh support, and memory
- 3-spoke leather-wrapped multi-function M sport steering wheel
- 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load rear seats
- M door-sill finishers, an M footrest, and an M gear shift lever
- Aluminum Tetragon Interior Trim
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services with Connected Package Professional
- Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System with 16 speakers
- iDrive 7.0 system with touchpad controller and eight memory buttons
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch central information touchscreen display
- Navigation, voice control, and Bluetooth® wireless
- Comfort Access keyless entry
- Automatic 3-zone Climate Control
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- 3-stage heated front seats
- Multi-color adjustable ambient lighting
Are you also considering the M3 Competition Sedan? Check out the M3 price list with our team to get a better sense of what to expect.
BMW M3 Interior Colors
The exterior of the M3 received many notable updates in the new model year, but the eye-catching upholstery and trim options are practically guaranteed to get your neighbors and colleagues talking:
M3 Interior Colors (Merino Leather)
- Yas Marina Blue/Black with yellow accents
- Kyalami Orange/Black
Aluminum Tetragon interior trim is standard, but you can choose to upgrade your vehicle’s finishes with any of the following:
- Carbon fiber
- Individual Piano Black finish
- Finishers Aluminum high-gloss fabric
- BMW Individual ‘Fineline” Black-silver effect open-pore wood
Availability may be limited, so contact our dealership or take advantage of our vehicle finder service if you’re looking for a particular combination.
BMW M3 Interior Dimensions
When you’re dealing with an automobile that’s this powerful and this stylish, it might seem a little pedestrian to spend much time fussing over dimensions. But all sensible drivers know that interior measurements can make or break a luxury sedan, so we’ve covered everything you need to know:
- BMW M3 Headroom: 40.6 inches in the first row
- BMW M3 Legroom: 41.6 inches in the first row, 35.6 inches in the second row
- BMW M3 Shoulder Room: 56.0 inches in the first row / 54.6 inches in the second row
- BMW M3 Trunk Volume: 13 cubic feet
- BMW M3 Passenger Volume: 98 cubic feet
These are excellent specs, especially for a car that can take you from 0 to 60 in as few as 3.8 seconds.
Take Your Test Drive Today!
If you’re ready to get up close and personal with the 2021 BMW M3 interior, you can find exactly what you’re looking for at BMW of Turnersville. It’s easy to buy online, and we even offer exciting M3 lease offers that can help you take your Sewell and Williamstown drives to the next level! Find out what we can do for you today.
More from BMW of Turnersville
The 2022 BMW 3 Series goes from 0 to 60 in as little as 3.4 seconds—and that means this classic compact sport sedan has what it takes to revolutionize every drive. Although precise acceleration times and power output will vary depending on which available BMW 3 Series engine you select, rest assured that every…
The 2022 BMW i4 release date has finally arrived, and drivers from Philadelphia to Sewell can’t wait to get more information about this much-anticipated EV powerhouse. So, what is the 2022 BMW i4 price? The model starts at $55,400 MSRP for the base i4 eDrive40 trim, while the i4 M50 starts at $65,900 MSRP. The…
The 2022 BMW X5 towing capacity reaches as high as 7,200 pounds, and all models other than the new plug-in hybrid configuration can reach this upper limit. If you plan on moving heavy cargo, you’ll just need to equip the optional BMW X5 tow hitch, which is available for just $550. Additionally, this model…