2020 BMW X5 Interior
Drivers from Philadelphia are looking to take on their commutes from the comfort of an SUV built with the latest tech and convenience features. This often leads them to the impressive 2020 BMW X5. Take a look inside the BMW X5 interior with BMW of Turnersville to see everything this vehicle has to offer.
This incredibly versatile SUV offers an impressive cabin making for a very enjoyable Turnersville area commute. The optional BMW X5 3rd-row seat is even drawing in larger families. Read on to learn more about the BMW X5 seating capacity and feature suite with our team.
BMW X5 Interior Technology
The advanced technology found in the BMW X5 interior means you can stay connected from Sewell to Williamstown. When your cabin is full of passengers, you want to keep them entertained. Opt for the X5 and gain access to state-of-the-art technology that keeps the good times rolling while getting everyone where they need to be safely. Read on to explore some of the technology and safety features included in this impressive SUV:
- iDrive 7.0 infotainment system with the premium Harman Kardon® Surround Sound System
- Live Cockpit Professional with a 12.3-inch Center Display screen and Digital Instrument Cluster
- Active Driving Assistant, which includes Daytime Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Detection, Frontal Collision Warning with City Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning, Speed Limit Info, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
- Optional Active Driving Assistant Pro with Active Cruise Control, Active Lane Keeping Assistant with Side Collision Avoidance, Steering and Traffic Jam Assistant, and Automatic Lane Change.
BMW X5 Seating Capacity
The standard BMW X5 seating capacity has two rows with room for five passengers. With the optional BMW X5 3rd row seat, Williamstown drivers can increase the BMW X5 seating capacity to seven. Not sure if you need a midsize SUV? The BMW X3 is a comparable option.
BMW X5 Interior Luxury Features
While the BMW X5 seating capacity is impressive, Turnersville drivers want luxury to match. With plush seating and ambient lighting, you’ll find unparalleled luxury that gives the BMW X5 a feel like no other SUV. Opt for the X5 and enjoy the following luxury features:
- Panoramic moonroof
- Remote engine start
- Crafted BMW Individual leathers
- Fineline stripe brown high-gloss Wood trim
- 16-way power front sport seats
- Automatic climate control with separate left/right temperature and air distribution controls, with automatic air recirculation
- BMW Extended Ambient Lighting, which includes door handle-area lighting, illuminated driver and front-passenger vanity mirrors, front footwell lights, front and rear reading lights, and 12 predefined selectable interior light designs
Explore the 2020 BMW X5 with BMW of Turnersville
It is important to explore BMW X5 model research when deciding on the perfect vehicle for you. With plenty of new vehicles to choose from, BMW of Turnersville has you covered. Looking to lease? With our exclusive BMW X5 lease deals, it is now easier than ever to drive off the lot in your dream car!
More About BMW Model Features
Every element in the 2020 BMW X3 interior is going to leave you and your passengers with a feeling of genuine satisfaction, but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve broken down the BMW X3 cargo space, seating, dimensions, and features so you can know exactly what to expect when you have a chance…
View Our X5 InventoryLearn More Drivers from Philadelphia are looking to take on their commutes from the comfort of an SUV built with the latest tech and convenience features. This often leads them to the impressive 2020 BMW X5. Take a look inside the BMW X5 interior with BMW of Turnersville to see everything this vehicle has…
With the impressive 7,200-pound maximum BMW X5 towing capacity, you and your passengers can travel luxuriously and with all you need across Turnersville. With three engine configurations on the new X5 and two drivetrain options, you can customize your ride to fit your BMW X5 towing needs. Read on below to discover more about the…